Here are some pics of the little guy. We had to have 2 sonograms because he decided to do some Riverdancing during the first, and the sono tech couldn't get all of the measurements and pictures she needed. Which was fine with us! That way we got to see him again for just a $12 copay, haha. Definitely worth it!
Here are some pics:
| This is the bottom of his foot |
| Profile :) The tech said he had his chin tucked down by his chest on this pic--cute! |
| Looks like he is giving a thumbs-up! Everything is doing great in there :) |
Currently, some of his favorite activities are kicking, punching, kicking, rolling around and kicking, haha. I am glad he is so active! He doesn't wake me up too much during the night, and to be honest, it doesn't bother me. He's just practicing :) I will say that he is already just like his daddy--an early riser! I don't need an alarm clock anymore, b/c if I sleep past 6:30, I get a little punch-punch-punch in my side--which tickles quite a bit actually! Oh well, I can't complain when I wake up laughing--there are worse ways to start the day.
Things are pretty normal around here. We have had some weather excitement, but nothing like our friends and family are experiencing back home! We've been lucky so far, in that all of the damaging weather has gone around us. Plus, it doesn't hurt that my hubs is an amateur meteorologist! He is always on top of these things.
Right now I am just working on wrapping up the baby stuff--nursery, registering and baby classes. We are on the fence about the Lamaze-type class because the times they are offered, one or both of us will be out of town or it's pushing a little close to my due date. We shall see. Definitely doing the Baby Care and Breastfeeding classes though. Looking forward to those!
Just in case you were wondering, here is a sample of the color we are going to paint the nursery, from Behr's Disney collection "Dandelion for Roo" (on a side note, I would love to have a job naming paint colors!):
![]() |
| This pic doesn't really do the color justice--the color is a really soft yellow |
Here is a pic of the baby furniture we picked out:
![]() |
| We chose the crib and tall dresser from this set |
Well, that is all for now. Since we aren't able to make it home for Memorial Day weekend, we are tossing around some ideas for getting away, without actually getting too far away, if that makes sense. I want to make a fun-filled weekend for my hard-working husband :) Hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend, and Happy Birthday to my father-in-law! And also congratulations to my cousin-in-law Terra, who is getting married this weekend!
PS--although it would be perfectly fitting, we aren't naming the baby Chuck Norris Taylor. We are naming him William, and we'll call him "Will". :)


He will likely be born in Texas, so Chuck Norris is only fitting. Maybe you can add it to his middle name. One can never have enough names.
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery color and furniture!!!! It's going to look so cute! Can't wait to meet Chuck...err I mean Will ; )
ReplyDelete