What a whirlwind few days with the rehearsal, wedding and leaving for the honeymoon! Hard to believe it's all over now! I have a lot of pictures that various people took of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
Here's one of the rehearsal:

Practice makes perfect!
And at the rehearsal dinner:

Bill's wonderful welcome!

The room was awesomely decorated!
Great job Sally for putting it all together and Aunt Lynn for setting it up!

Here are a few from the ceremony and reception:
Sara made the belt and bow-tie--I love it!!
Billy slipped on the old oversize cowboy hat--he looked great!

Walking in to the reception
My brothers Stephen and Jon and their new brother Bill
Our first dance...
...and our first "robot" dance
What a great way to end the night--the "party" bus!
We can't thank everyone enough for all of their preparation and assistance in making these great couple of days possible! We couldn't have been happier or had a better time, and definitely wouldn't have wanted to share it with anyone other than our dearest family and friends. I think everyone had a great time! (And thanks to those of you whose photos I snagged off of FB to make this post a little less boring ;) )
Now, my only question is...whose next??











No comments:
Post a Comment