Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Bill!

We gave our little buddy his eviction notice on Tuesday after our doctor's appointment--we go to the hospital tonight at 8 PM to start some medicine, and then start the pitocin drip tomorrow morning at 5 AM.  So it will be a long night and day!  I'm hoping that things will sort of happen on their own after they give me the meds tonight, but we will see!  It seems that Will started a little protest in the night, as it feels like he is trying to crawl up rather than move down.  And he has stuck himself sideways...again, which feels really horrible right now!  Made for a rough night.  But anyway, I'm just in the process of getting some last minute picking-up and cleaning done around here--nothing major.  
Since we will be in the hospital on Bill's birthday, we celebrated last night.  I made Bill some homemade deep dish pizza and a cookies 'n' cream birthday cake.  Here are a few pictures:



Welcome to Italian Jenny's!


The cookies 'n' cream cake


If you see "sparkler candles" at Walmart for 97 cents, just keep on walking.  They don't work.
We waited for awhile, but nothing happened!

I forgot to get a picture while he was blowing them out, so he was nice enough
to re-create it for me--he's always such a good sport for me :)
 Well, there it is.  Unfortunately, after making the pizza dough, cake and pizza and making the "happy birthday" banner, "Italian Jenny" ran out of steam on the 'Italian Jenny' sign and the rest of the "pizza shop" decor, haha!  But, it's the thought that counts, and I think Bill enjoyed himself.
Well, this will probably be my last post until after the baby comes, but we will be sure to make a post after he's born with lots of pictures and things :)

Take care, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love that you made it special for him. I don't think I have ever even made Eric a cake...so you win major wife points!!

    ReplyDelete