Thursday, August 25, 2011
Little Mover
So, I was sitting up in bed the other night, and I became aware that it was time for Will's usual "butt aerobics". He likes to switch his little bottom back and forth from my left side to my right side and sometimes, it feels like he is stuck. I was able to snap a picture of my belly during one of these "workouts", haha. The picture below is of my camera pointed down at my belly as I sat in bed. I had put a pillow under my belly so that it showed up better. You can see Will's bottom sticking out on the right side. I call him my "Little Mover" b/c he is just working and busy moving around all of the time. I like to think that he is busy packing his suitcase, getting ready for his arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment