Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Trails

It's hard to believe that my last day of work with the State of Indiana was 2 Fridays ago! I knew that we were ordering in lunch from Panera (yay!!), but I had no idea what I was walking into! Boy, what a send off!
Everyone brought in breakfast, in addition to ordering lunch. They brought a very nice cake and ice cream and gave me a gift card! The best part was the decorations on my cube. It was great!


















The front part of my cube...my coworker Liza found the neatest cowboy themed garland!





















My hole. I think they decorated everything on my desk!





















The old chair and computer monitor (see below) wrapped in crepe paper bit...never gets old!



















Close up view of my computer monitor.




















They got very creative with my Frankenstein post-it notes! Nice job, Liza!




















Diane even wrote on my banana!



















I loved this note...it made me a little sad, though, leaving all of my terrific work friends! (Definitely not sad to leave the job!!)



















I loved the cake! It's a cowboy boot!!





It was a pretty great day...it felt like the last day of school. I'll never forget all of the great friends I made at the State, all the crazy employees I talked to and all of the impossibly true stories from Employee Relations. It's never dull working for the government!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice, it's clear you made a big impact on that place!

    ReplyDelete